Vistara is hiring Sr. Executive – Pilot Development Unit for the job in Gurgram, India. People with graduation and relevant work experience can apply. Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Sr. Executive – Pilot Development Unit
Department – Education
Organization – Vistara (TATA SIA Airlines Limited)
Location – Gurgram, India
Status – Active as of 8th October ’21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Sr. Executive – Pilot Development Unit
An Sr. Executive is expected to :-
- Daily track and weekly reports for all trainees.
- Manage the administration for PDU.
- Assist with database for development programs.
- Administer the command re-engagement program.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head PDU HFCRM & EBT.
Required Qualifications For Sr. Executive – Pilot Development Unit :
An Sr. Executive must :-
- Have Graduation from a recognized university.
- Have prior experience with rostering.
Desired Qualities For This Job :
An Sr. Executive job applicant shall :
- Be creative
- Be multiple taskings
- Have good knowledge of MS excel
- Have good interpersonal skills & team player
- Have good analytical & problem solving Skills
Salary & Benefits : Unspecified
More About Vistara
Vistara is the name under which TATA SIA Airlines operates, it is based out of its main hub the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI). It was started in 2013. It is a joint venture between TATA and Singapore Airlines. It had carried more than two million passengers by June 2016 and as of May 2019. It has a 4.7% share of domestic passengers. It revenue in 2020 was ₹ 4738.45 Crore. It has 900 employees. It’s key people are Bhaskar Bhat (chairman) and vinod kannan (CEO).
It serves 37 destinations with a fleet of 45 aircraft.It has a mixed fleet of A320-200, A320 neo, A321 neo and Boeing 737-800, B787-9.
Got what it takes?
Want more jobs to you liking?