Vistara is hiring Executive – Modification Cell for the job in Delhi, India. People with Diploma /Degree/AME course and relevant work experience can apply. Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Executive – Examination Cell
Department – Planning
Organization – Vistara (TATA SIA Airlines Limited)
Location – Delhi, India
Status – Active as of 13th October ’21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Executive – Examination Cell
An Executive is expected to:-
- Review of Airworthiness Directive(s), Mandatory Service Bulletin(s) & non mandatory documents (i.e. SB(s), SL(s), SIL(s) etc.)
- Monitor and coordinate contracted activities for Modifications, AD, SB incorporation.
- Coordinate with MRO for evaluation and embodiment of repairs.
- Monitor the fleet campaigns for modifications and ensure timely compliance.
- Liaison with DGCA for approval of Engineering documents such as MEL, AMP, etc
- Conduct monthly ADRM.
Required Qualifications For An Executive – Examination Cell :
An Executive must :-
- Have Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Aeronautical engineering or 3 years DGCA approved AME course.
- Have knowledge of Civil Aviation Requirements w.r.t. Modifications.
- Have minimum 3 years of aviation working experience out of which minimum 1 years of working experience in Engineering/Planning/Technical Services.
- Have good Knowledge of AMOS or any other engineering software.
- Have sound understanding in analysis and evaluation of AD/SB/VSB and other modification documents.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Qualities For This Job :
An Executive shall :-
- Be highly attentive to detail.
- Be self-motivated, team player and high willingness to learn.
- Be good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Have ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment.
Salary & Benefits : Unspecified
More About Vistara
Vistara is the name under which TATA SIA Airlines operates, it is based out of its main hub the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI). It is a joint venture between TATA and Singapore Airlines. It serves 37 destinations with a fleet of 45 aircraft.
It has a mixed fleet of A320-200, A320 neo, A321 neo and Boeing 737-800, B787-9.
Got what it takes?
Want more jobs to you liking?