United Airlines is hiring Aircraft Mechanic Technician for a job in London, United Kingdom. People with relevant education and work experience can apply. Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Aircraft Mechanic Technician
Department – Maintenance & Engineering
Organization – United Airlines
Location – London, United Kingdom
Status – Active as of 9th of October 21′, till further notice.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Aircraft Mechanic Technician :
An Technician at United Airlines is expected to :-
- Perform all work related to aircraft maintenance work including servicing, repair, and proper work documentation as per the company procedures and specifications.
- Exercise Aircraft Release Authority.
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership to other mechanics.
Required Qualifications For An Aircraft Mechanic Technician :
An Technician must :-
- Have high School diploma or equivalent school leaving certificate.
- Hold valid aircraft maintenance certificate or equivalent competency for the UK.
- Have completion of local Mechanic Qualification.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a full UK driving License.
- Have previous experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom.
Desired Qualities for this Job :
The applying Technician shall:
- Be able to speak in English and write in English
- Be willing and able to travel internationally for training and meetings.
- Be reliable, punctual attendance
- Attention to detail.
- Be flexible to work in any shift assigned in a 24/7 operation.
Salary & Benefits : Not Specified
More About United Airlines
United Airlines is a major American airline, that operates of its primary hub in Chicago-O’Hare, USA. It is the world’s third largest airline, and serves 5 continents.
It serves 342 destinations with its massive fleet of 834 aircrafts, with a mixed fleet of Boeing and Airbus. It is one of the founding members of the Star Alliance.
Got what it takes?
Want more jobs to your liking?