Qatar Airways is hiring an HVAC Technician to work a job in Doha, Qatar. Candidates with relevant education and experience can apply. Read the blog to learn more about complete job details.
Position – HVAC Technician
Department – Engineering
Organization – Qatar Airways
Location – Doha, Qatar
Status – Active as of 11th October ’21, till 21st October ’21
Roles And Responsibilities Of An HVAC Technician :
An Technician is expected to :-
- Diagnose and repairs systems malfunctions,Under general supervision.
- Maintain and improve technical proficiency in the Airport HVAC assets.
- Maintain standard housekeeping and safe working procedures as per given instructions.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements.
- Report injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is followed.
Required Qualifications for HVAC Technician :
An Technician must have :-
- High School Qualification, preferably Diploma
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in the field of HVAC maintenance and installation involving maintenance for HVAC equipment, preferably with Airport experience.
- Awareness of the chilled water and packaged units.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Qualities in a Aircraft Mechanic :
Applicant shall :
- Be willing to work with high volume activities.
- Have Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Have Ability to work under pressure.
- Command and control over direct and in direct staffs and over process workflow
Salaray : Unspecified
More About Qatar Airways :
Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and also world’s fastest-growing airline.
Connecting more than 130 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivaled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking?