Qatar Airways is hiring an Aircraft Mechanic B1 to work a job in Doha, Qatar. Candidates with relevant education and experience. Read the blog to learn more about complete job details.
Position – Aircraft Mechanic B1
Department – Engineering
Organization – Qatar Airways
Location – Doha, Qatar
Status – Active as of 14th September ’21, till 22nd September ’21
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Aircraft Mechanic B1 :
An Mechanic is expected t :-
- Perform maintenance tasks, along with repairs and component replacement and performance recording
- Assist duty engineer
- Ensure all tools are in serviceable condition
- Perform tool work to carry out above mentioned tasks
- Provide support for AOG
- Maintain line store as per company policies
- Carry out paperwork in maintenance manuals
Required Qualifications for Aircraft Mechanic B1:
An Mechanic must have :-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience. OR High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Maintenance experience of at least 3 years on jet aircraft
- Depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals
- Capability of determining the most appropriate tools and equipment to perform the tasks.
- Detail oriented and maintain very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance.
- Ability to work independently
Desired Qualities in a Aircraft Mechanic :
Applicant shall :
- Have In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals
- Able to interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
- Be willing to work with high volume activities
- Have Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English
- Have Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Have Ability to work under pressure.
Salaray : Unspecified
More About Qatar Airways :
Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and also world’s fastest-growing airline.
Connecting more than 130 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivaled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking?