New Tips and Tricks for Clearing Module 3 – Electrical Fundamentals
Its really crucial that you prepare for such modules step by step as it’s little lengthy as it comprises of 52 marks
Let’s go through some data before we actually go for Preparation.
Module 3 comprises of 52 marks for both B1 & B2 Category and same level of toughness for both
For Category A it’s 20 marks module and for checking toughness then go through Car 66
For 52 marks you need to go through 17 submodules of similar as well as different levels.
Time required to complete this module :- if you regularly study then you can complete it within 2 months
Important books to study :-
There are dozens of books but most important books are
Faa 9a chapter 10
Bl thereja part 1&2 relevant chapters related to submodules
Now we have gone through all the data & to see marks distribution then check out our video on it
So let’s begin the preparation process
1) First you gather all the important books and start reading them.
2) Then watch our video and read all the important topics once again as mentioned in it
3) while again going through books try to highlight or write down important points as it will be very helpful while you are revising for it few days before exam.
4) Now try to solve previous years question papers which we have provided in our video:-
5) Then try to read that important lines and paragraphs from which questions is asked.
6) Finally revise it regularly otherwise you will try to forget it.
And by following all this tips and tricks and many other mention in our video you can clear not only mod 3 but other modules as well in Your First attempt.
Apart from this here are some new and updated tips for module 3 :-
After going through few recent session papers I found out that
- They are asking many questions based on formula, simple one but more compared to previous ones.
- The Quality of Few questions is also increased so that it’s tough for those who not read books and follow the procedure we mentioned earlier.
Also Few questions I have seen are little bit tricky and is combination of 2-3 concepts so you understand what you read.
Finally Its show time, start preparing in this way and I can guarantee that you will clear your module like I did I got 46/52 marks and I think that’s sufficient for you that all the tips and tricks are really working and not only that our video approximately 10k students watched it and many gave me positive response so wish that you also get positive outcome.