Indigo Airlines is hiring Cabin Crew for an open job position across various locations in India. People who had completed 12th qualification can apply. Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Cabin Crew
Department – Flight Operations
Organization – Indigo Airlines
Location – Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad in India
Status – Active as of 9th October ’21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Cabin Crew :
An Crew is expected to :-
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Follow all roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Fulfill all regulations within the given time as per standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement.
- Attend every flight Briefing on time.
- Prepare the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean, fresh and catering is correct.
- Maintain your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Serve the customers with exemplary customer service standards.
- Ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Answer all queries raised by the Customers.
Required Qualifications For An Cabin Crew :
An Crew must :-
- Be Female with Indian nationality
- Have Indian Passport
- Have age between 18 to 27 years.
- Have Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Have Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi language.
- Have Height and Weight( Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.)
- Have Positive body language and well groomed.
- Not have No tattoos which would be visible while in uniform.
Desired Qualities For Cabin Crew :
An Crew shall :-
- Be able to work under pressure and handle people
- Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English
- Be willing to work unscheduled overtime
Salary & Benefits : Not Specified
More About Indigo Airlines
IndiGo is an Indian Low Cost carrier, it is the largest airline in India. It has a market share of about 60%. It’s primary hub is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
It serves 87 locations; 63 domestic, 24 international. It’s fleet majorly of Airbus, stands at a total of 280 with 25 ATRs. As of 2019 it has orders of 300 A320 neo aircrafts, which are yet to be fulfilled.
A lot of aircrafts to work on! A lot of opportunities to learn from! Think you got it?
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking ?