FlyDubai is hiring Technical Support Engineer for an open job position in Dubai, UAE. People with relevant education and experience can apply. Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Technical Support Engineer
Department – Technical Support & Services
Organization – FlyDubai
Location – Dubai, UAE
Status – Active as of 13th October 21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Technical Support Engineer :
An Engineer is expected to :-
- Ensure Continue Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks which are related to airframe systems, avionics, structures, interiors, engines and components.
- Take appropriate actions relating to issuance of emergency ADs, SBs, fleetwide inspections and away from base AOGs.
- Monitor and evaluation of defects with the help of AHM & AMOS.
- Evaluate and interpretate of technical data which includes Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, and other Regulatory and manufacturers publications.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including OEMs to resolve Engineering issues.
- Assisting in the evaluation of processes
Required Qualifications For An Technical Support Engineer :
An Engineer must have :-
- Engineering degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (B2 or B1) or Engineering Apprenticeship Experience
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Proficiency in AMOS is desirable
- Good knowledge in Aircraft Major Modifications
- Experience in Aircraft Structure Damage Management.
Desired Qualities For This Job :
Engineer job applicant shall :
- Work under extreme pressure.
- Attentive to detail.
Salary & Benefits : Unspecified
More About FlyDubai
Flydubai is a government-owned budget airline in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It has it’s head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport.
The airline seves a total of 95 destinations, which includes middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe. It has fleet of 54 aircrafts.
Got what it takes?
Want more jobs that match your qualifications?