Etihad Airways is hiring an Aircraft Engineer – Line Maintenance to work a job in Abu Dhabi, AE. Candidates with relevant education and experience can apply. Read the blog to learn more about complete job details.
Position – Aircraft Mechanic – Line Maintenance
Department – Engineering
Organization – Etihad Airways
Location – Abu Dhabi, AE
Status – Active as of 11th October ’21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Aircraft Engineer – Line Maintenance :
An Engineer is expected to :-
- Ensure that the aircraft Effectivity is correct as per the latest revision,
- Carries out maintenance work in compliance with company, health and safety and airport procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that Line Maintenance expenditure is cost effective.
- Aware of on time performance (OTP) targets set by the VPTO.
- Ensure OGSM and Line/Cabin Maintenance operational strategy.
Required Qualifications for Aircraft Engineer – Line Maintenance :
An Engineer must :-
- Have high School leaving Certificate/or Education to university/college degree.
- Have valid aircraft maintenance license EASA OR GCAA- preferably both
- Have 2 Etihad aircraft types (at least one of level 3 B787/A350/A320) is preferable.
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance of which 3 years is in a Line Maintenance environment.
- Have in-depth knowledge of AMOS – Maintenance Information System.
Desired Qualities in a Aircraft Mechanic :
An Mechanic shall :
- Have In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals.
- Able to interpret aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Be willing to work with high volume activities.
- Have Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken.
- Have Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Have Ability to work under pressure.
Salaray : Unspecified
More About Etihad Airways :
Etihad is another flag carrier of The United Arab Emirates, with its main base in the Abu Dhabi International airport it brings Abu Dhabi to the world.
It operates a mixed fleet of Airbus A320ceo family, Airbus A350-1000, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner totaling 95 aircrafts.
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking?