Emirates Airways is hiring Customer Sales & Service Agent to work a job in Mumbai, India. People with relevant experience in customer service and Education can apply! Read the complete blog to know more.
Position – Customer Sales & Service Agent
Department – Service
Organization – Emirates Airways
Location – Mumbai, India
Status – Active as of 14th October’21
Closing Date – 12th November ’21
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Customer Sales & Service Agent
An Agent is expected to :-
- Provide details related to tariff fares and issue online tickets and sell related products to the customers with highest standard of customer service
- Guide customer with legal requirements which includes passport, visa, health requirements, check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance revenue earnings by providing products and services to customer such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Be involved in suggesting and recommending new ideas to improve the service provided which will help to increase revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
Required Qualifications For An Customer Sales & Service Agent :
An Agent must have :-
- Graduation or equivalent Standard Fares and ticketing courses.
- 2+ years experience.
- Knowledge of PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
Desired Qualities For Customer Sales & Service Agent :
An Agent job applicant shall :
- Be proficient in MS Office.
- Be excellent supervisory, planning, organizing, manintenace and time management skills.
Salary & Benefits : Unspecified
More About Emirates Airways
Emirates is the largest airline in United Arab Emirates. It is the flag carrier of United Arab Emirates. Emirates is the world’s fourth largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and the second-largest in terms of freight tonne kilometers flown. It’s Based in Garhoud, Dubai.
It serves 85 countries across six continents. It’s fleet is majorly a combination of Airbus A380 and Boeing 777.
Got what it takes?
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking?