Air Arabia is hiring an Line Maintenance Manager to work a job in Sharjah, AE. Candidates with relevant education and experience can apply. Read the blog to learn more about complete job details.
Position – Line Maintenance Manager
Department – Engineering
Organization – Air Arabia
Location – Sharjah, AE
Status – Active as of 14th October ’21, till further notice
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Line Maintenance Manager :
An Manager is expected to :-
- Ensure the line maintenance contractual and operational activities as per GCAA rules and regulations, and as per company adopted policies and procedures.
- Support the Head of Maintenance for developing, implementing policies and operating procedures.
- Liaise with Stakeholders to ensure the adequacy and availability of necessary resources which includes manpower, facilities, equipment, tools, etc.
- Manages the performance of the assigned teams to execute action plans and secure the availability and “timely safe release” of all aircrafts in line with business operational needs and agreed targets.
- Guide and educate the line maintenance teams on how to comply with rules and regulations, formalities and procedures.
- Work with Legal, Finance, HR and other cross-functional departments and teams to carry out function-related work.
Required Qualifications for Line Maintenance Manager :
An Engineer must Have :-
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical or equivalent; or diploma in Aircraft Engineering/Maintenance or E&M degree or certificate from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- EASA Aircraft Maintenance License.
- Type-rating maintenance license, additional aircraft types is an advantage.
- Knowledge of using technology systems, tools and Microsoft Office, Internet& Web Search.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
Desired Qualities in a Line Maintenance Manager :
An Manager shall :
- Have In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals.
- Able to interpret aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Be willing to work with high volume activities.
- Have Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken.
- Have Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Have Ability to work under pressure.
Salaray : Unspecified
More About Air Arabia
It serves 3 continents, Asia, Europe, Africa. It is a low cost Emirati Airline and operates out of its main hub in Sharjah International Airport, UAE and various other places.
Got what the job demands?
Want more jobs to your liking?